Town Forms

Please contact the Town Clerk Cheryl Sargeant at (802)767-4403 or by email at if you have questions about the below forms.

Class 4 Highway Improvement Permit Application

Highway Permit Application

Driveway Access
Logging Access
Overload Permit for Exceeded Weight Limits

Please read Granville Highway Ordinance here.

Town Hall Rental Agreement

Please read Policy for use of Granville Town Hall here.

Granville Plot Purchase Agreement

Please read Granville Cemetery Regulations here.

Public Records Request Form